The School of European Languages, (SOEL) is primarily involved in the Training and Development of students with knowledge and skill standard enough to make them learn, understand, speak and write European Languages to be able to carry out their work or mission assignment in the foreign countries for world evangelization of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Aims and Objectives
In respect of the above mission statement, SOEL is poised to train Missionaries, Senior Pastors, Pastors, Christian Leaders, Workers, Brethren, students, professionals and business executives:
- To Learn and Speak any of their chosen International languages with ease.
- Acquire enough knowledge and skill to carry out their work or mission assignment in foreign countries.
- Organize periodically ‘’An evening of European culture’’ through concerts and exhibition to showcase the creative arts form of the European Languages in a gospel way and Godly atmosphere.
- Conduct seminars, symposia, conferences, workshops, talk show and other informal approaches to Language Education.
- Organize trips for our students to places and countries that will help demonstrate practical knowledge and skill they have acquired in the classroom with native speakers of the European Languages.
- Organize interactive, informative and educative excursions to embassies and airlines of European Languages in the home country for our students.
SOEL runs academic program in the following Languages: French, Spanish, German and Russian. Other Languages are also available on request. Our academic program comprises courses which are: Translation, Grammar, Culture/Civilization, Listening Skills, Literature, Essay Writing and Language for Mission.
Certificate in European Languages (Duration – 3 Months)
A Diploma in European Languages (Duration – 6 Months)
2014/2015 Academic Session Admission Programme
1st Term: Sept. 22nd – Dec. 5th
2nd Term: Jan. 12th – Mar. 16th
3rd Term: Mar. 30th – May 22nd
4th Term: June 1st – Aug. 3rd
Four Terms all round year, admission in progress.
We encourage our student with knowledge and skill acquired to sit for various external examinations in European Languages such as:
DELF A1, A2, B1
DALF B2, C1, C2 and other international examination.
Other Special Programmes Offered
Monthly Holyghost Week
Day – Wed. and Thur.
Duration – 6 Months
Saturday Morning Programme Only for Executives
Day – Saturdays
Duration – 12 Weeks
Friday Evening Programme Only for Workers & Executives
Day – Friday
Duration – 12 Weeks
3 Weeks Easter holiday coaching in April 2015
4 Weeks Summer holiday coaching in August 2015
ADMISSION STILL IN PROGRESS FOR ALL THE PROGRAMMES!
Our portfolio includes fast learning materials such as: books, audio cd, audio-visual dvd, and software.
UPCOMING EVENTS – WATCH OUT!!!
A 2days trip to French Village.
European cultural evening.
For more enquiries contact:
Phone: +2348062787683, +2348036335893, +2348082833659, +2348168613584
Face book page: RCBC School of European Languages (SOEL)
NOTE: RCBC has been producing quality and total ministers for global impart, impact for missions and evangelism to expand and enhance church growth of The Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide. Therefore RCBC in this new age is re-positioning the ministers passing through her Bible institute for global missions and world evangelization efforts of the church.
Enroll today… don’t miss out! at RCBC School of European Languages